Blogging is fun and a wonderful learning and sharing activity.
Guidelines keep us safe and help us to be responsible digital citizens.
Blogs are in a public space – be proud of anything you write or post!
You are posting to a real audience.
Rules: You must...
- Use your school email address.
- Not write about any personal information– eg your phone numbers or where you live.
- Be responsible and respectful when posting on the internet.
- Not post information or pictures of others without their permission and never use full names.
- Write full words and sentences – not mobile phone talk.
- Never post anything about yourself that you wouldn't like others to see.
- Always only use first names.
- Never post any details about where you might live.